Certified Cyber Security Manager
What You Will Learn?
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to articles
- access to TV and Mobile
Prerequisites for CCSM certification
To become a CCSM certified professional, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Read the CCSM course material and pass the exam. Thereafter, you will become CCSM certified member. If you are already a holder of an ICT professional certification like CISM, CISA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, or any other (you submit, and we examine the course content), you may apply for exam waiver and only attempt one case study challenge instead of the required two.
- Unlike other certifications, CCSM exam you must submit a written report answering two special practical case studies we share with you upon application for membership. These case studies test your ability to perform the work of a Cyber Security Manager. A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- Have a two years hands-on experience. All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in two (2) of the four (5) CCSM domains
This CCSM (Certified Cyber Security Manager) certification training will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with leading IT governance, Cyber Security Standards and Best Practices and is designed to empower you with practical skills to design, deploy and manage an efficient and cost effective cyber security regime for your organisation and clients. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a Cyber Security Manager certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
Module 1: Cyber Security Procedures and Standards
Module 2: Ethical Hacking in Practice
Module 3: Cyber Security Risk Management
Module 4: I.T Governance and life cycle Management
Module 5: Computer Networking Essentials
Module 6: Computer Programming Essentials
Module 7: Penetration Testing Tools and Techniques
Module 8: System Hacking and Common Exploits
Module 9: Physical Security Risk Management
Module 10: Operations Security and Access Control System
Module 11: Security Governance and Approaches
Module 12: Cyber Security Audit and Reporting
Module 13: Continuous Monitoring and System Operations
Module 14: Critical Security Controls
Module 15: Advanced Security Essentials
Module 16: Advanced Professional Penetration Testing
Module 17: Professional Web Application Security and Defences
Module 18: Mobile Application Security
Module 19 Cyber Threat Intelligence
Module 20: Cyber Security Case Study – Defensive and Offensive Security Explained in Practice
CCSM certification is critical certification offering holders opportunities to work in any global organisation as it empowers holders with critical practical skills that are in short supply. This certification is best suited for:
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- University students who want to gain a competitive edge.
- Audit and Risk committees of the Board
Duration: 10 days
Administrative Fees: $50.00
Exam Revision Fees: $300.00
Associate Membership: $70.00
Lunch and Refreshments: $30.00
1. Boot Camp – Starting 1st week of the month, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
2. Evening Classes – Tuesday to Thursday, 6pm to 9pm
3. Weekend Classes
-Satuday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 1pm
Click here to chat with our career expert (under Career Inquiries tab) on the ideal course for your career success
To register for the next in-take of this course
To request for admission letter, GROUP REGISTRATION FOR and PROFORMA INVOICE to process Sponsorship from your employers (Under the Admissions Team tab). Make all cheques payable to Institute of Forensics & ICT Security.
click here for in-house customized training. (Under the Admissions Team tab)
for our popular courses
Please note: for in-house training, we need a minimum number of five(5) staff. You only pay for Trainers fee, as you provide all other logistics like training venue, eats and refreshments and other logistics.
We help with hotel bookings for International students. We will advise you of the best local rates, hotels near the training venue for your personal security. Click on the button below to speak to our events manager (Admissions Team tab)