Certified Risk Strategy Professional (CRISP)
What You Will Learn?
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
Today’s global and volatile economy challenges organizations with increasing level of complexity and uncertainty, increasing pace of technological and business changes, escalating compliance requirements, reliance on IT, complexity of the supply chain, corporate social capital investment, fragility of reputation and so on have highlighted the vulnerability of organizations to these risk issues. Hence, being able to effectively identify and manage risks & opportunities to make the best possible decisions and improve your performance is quickly becoming a critical management skill as well as a key source of sustainable competitive advantage for organizations.
Certified Risk Strategy Professional qualification gives you the skills you need to navigate this complex and ambiguous world. You will learn about the Enterprise Risk Management and art of effective organic strategy formulation, execution and monitoring whether you are a Board member, Director or middle manager, you will acquire critical skills.
- One-week boot-camp – Monday to Friday Full Day – 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- One month – evening classes – 6pm to 8:30pm sharp every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays
- One month – week-end classes – Saturdays Full Day, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
You have an option for On-line classes, the fees are US $ 1,500 for study materials and access to our line portal.
Prior condition for this course
- Hold a university degree from an accredited institution
- Possess minimum of two years of working experience
- Some managerial or supervisory experience is preferred, although not mandatory
- Must provide proof of being in a current employment as employer or employee as the course is practical.
Module 1: Risk Management Principles and Key Terms
Module 2: ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Process in Practice
Module 3: Documenting Organization-wide Risk Management Policies and Procedures Aligned to ISO 31000:2018…
Module 4: Risk Management Implementation: Strategy and Lessons
Module 5: External Risk Assessment Using WIRA (Weighted Indicators Risk Assessment) Model
Module 6: Conducting Fraud Risk Assessment
Module 7: Introduction to Corporate Governance
Module 8: Current State Assessment: Define Context to Identify Gaps
Module 9: Traditional Strategic Planning Vs Modern Strategic Approaches
Module 10: Vision Vs Aspiration and Scorecard: How to Define Vision / Aspiration and Enterprise Scorecard
Module 11: Strategic Planning Tools, SWOT, PESTLED, 5-Forces Model etc. in Practice
Module 12: Apply Tools and Techniques to Craft an Organic Strategic Plan, that Empowers the Frontline to Execute.
Module 13: Strategic Plan Monitoring and Evaluation Using the Balanced Scorecard.
Module 14: Costing the Strategic Plan.
Module 15: Financing Strategic Plan
Module 16: Aligning Structure to Strategy
Module 17: Managing Change for Results
Module 18: On-going Monitoring of Strategy Practical Insights.
Module 19: Understanding actionTEAM GRC
Module 20: Implementing actionTEAM GRC
- CEOs and Board Members
- Compliance Officers & Legal Professionals
- Project, Change Managers & HR Managers
- Public Sector Officers & Charity Professionals
- Internal Auditors and Accountants who value Risk Based Auditing Strategy
- and want to add value to their organizations
- Doctors and Engineers running private businesses
- Anyone interested in corporate governance, Risk and business growth.
Duration: 10 days
Administrative Fees: $50.00
Exam Revision Fees: $300.00
Associate Membership: $70.00
Lunch and Refreshments: $30.00
1. Boot Camp – Starting 1st week of the month, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
2. Evening Classes – Tuesday to Thursday, 6pm to 9pm
3. Weekend Classes
-Satuday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 1pm
Our alumni work for
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback