Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Training for Not for Profit Organizations (NFPO’s)
About this Course
This training is designed to equip your team with fundamental knowledge and skills in disaster recovery. This course
will yours equip your team to develop a BCP/DRP that is well detailed effective and in line with ISO 22301 standards.
Venue: Institute of Forensics & ICT Security
Fee: $ 150 per person at the Institute.
OR Custom in house training at a venue of your choice
Fee: Negotiable. Call Audrey on 0783373637
- You will learn how to proactively mitigate risks associated with NFPO’s and come up with a solid plan of action to take in case the said risks occur.
- Take advantage of the calm before the storm by creating Crisis Management Structures able to efficiently respond to a crisis event.
- Empower your NFPO to deal with the first stages of a crisis by learning to develop a robust Incident Management Plan.
- Learn about what makes a business continuity plan and a disaster recovery plan.
- Learn about risks, threats, incidents and business impact analysis.
- Link your BCP to strategy.
- Program Initiation and management: What is BCP/DR?
- Understanding Risk and Risk evaluations
- Business Impact analysis, Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO), PRO, MTD and WRT.
- Business continuity strategies
- Incident response
- Plan development and Implementation
- Awareness and training programs for BCP’s
- Crisis Communications plans and BCP/DRP team mgt.
- Coordination with External Agencies