Business Continuity Plan/Disaster Recovery Training for Not for Profit Organizations (NFPO’s)
About this Course
Thiis designed to equip your team with fundamental knowledge and skills in disaster recovery. We have updated our training program following the covid 19 pandemic. You will learn about risk management as well as how to ensure business continuity amid the pandemic. These are difficult times. You need to create awareness to your staff, partners and all stakeholders about how the business landscape is being re-written. This training is urgent and critical
- Duration: The above training duration is 12 contact hours or 2 days’ training. However, it can be summarized for top management and delivered within 4 hours.
- Venue: Institute of Forensics & ICT Security or venue of our choice
- Fee: $ 300 per person. However, during the covid 19 period, we are giving a 50% discount for a limited time only as our corporate social investment.
- Fee may be negotiable depending on your organization’s objectives.
- The impact of covid 19 on your organization- a solution analysis and self-assessment overview-using Business Impact Analysis Tools to identify most critical capabilities
- Planning for continuity plan- How to plan for continuity of key operations
- Winning. How to identify opportunities amid huge challenges for your business and win
- Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard overview- to know best practices
- Developing a Business Continuity Plan in response to covid 19 and other potential exposures
- Program Initiation and management: What is BCP/DR?
- Understanding Risk and Risk evaluations
- Business Impact analysis, Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO), PRO, MTD and WRT.
- Business continuity strategies
- Incident response
- Plan development and Implementation
- Awareness and training programs for BCP’s
- Crisis Communications plans and BCP/DRP team mgt.
- Coordination with External Agencies