Business Continuity Plan/Disaster
Course Code: IFIS/SCR/RM002
About this Course
Several challenges lie on the road to establishing and running a successful company. On January 10th2009, one of the local Banks which had its server room located in the Basement of their office Block found the entire Basement flooded including the core banking server. This led to massive outage and loss of revenue. It took five days to set the business back to normal. Disasters can strike at any moment, and service outages can cost you both your reputation and money. Without a tested business continuity and disaster recovery plan, the bank could have collapsed.
In line with this, the Institute of Forensics and ICT Security has organized a training in Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery Planning for Financial Institutions.
What You Will Learn?
- Implement a Business Continuity Management
- Systems( BCMS)
Set BCM in the Organizational context
- Perform Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to identify business priorities and mission critical assets
- Testing a Business Continuity Program/Disaster Recovery Program.
- Coordinate the response following an incident
- Text, maintain, and improve the BCMS
- Restore critical Processed assets following a disaster
Course Outline as Introduction to BCP
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 day