Contract and procurement fraud
About this Course
As business transactions increase, so does the rise in contract management and the outsourcing of goods and services. This has led to an increase in procurement fraud, which can occur at any stage of the contracting and procurement process. To mitigate this kind of fraud organizations need to set up appropriate controls, fraud prevention strategies and proper tendering processes to fight against this fraud. This 2-day course will teach you the best practices for preventing, detecting and investigating contract and procurement fraud.
- Determine if a procurement scheme violates legal statutes or civil laws.
- Identify the red flags of bribery and corruption.
- Recognize bid-rigging and market-allocation schemes.
- Reduce the risk of vendor fraud.
- Develop an investigation plan to respond to suspected procurement fraud.
- Government procurement officers
- Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
- Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Governance, risk management and compliance officers
- Attorneys, legal professionals and law enforcement personnel
- Detectives and private investigators
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 Days
Contract and procurement fraud quiz
Do you you the level you are when it comes to Contract and procurement fraud? Test yourself by taking the quiz below