I.T Security Essential Training
Course Code: IFIS/SCE/CS002
About this Course
This course is the first step to learn the most effective steps to prevent cybercrime occurrences and identify threats with hands on techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. You will learn from practical sessions delivered by professionals in the field with many years of experience. The knowledge attained will help you and your company that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment. This course aims to enable students to understand properly how to secure and defend a network.
What You Will Learn?
- System running Windows 64-bit version
- At least 8 GB RAM
- 50 GB of available disk space (more space is recommended)
- Administrator access to the operating system and all security software installed.
- Anti-virus software will need to be disabled in order to install some of the tools.
- An available USB port.
- Machines should NOT contain any personal or company data.
- Verify that under BIOS, Virtual Support is ENABLED.
You will learn;
- Causes of system data losses and breaches
- How to identify compromised systems on your network.
- The value of each security device and their accurate configuration.
- Setting up suitable security metrics
Prior condition for this course
- This course covers all of the core areas of security and assumes a basic understanding of technology, networks, and security
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 days