Introduction to Digital forensics
Course Code: IFIS/DFE/DF001
About this Course
This is an introductory course that will explain the concepts of computer forensics as well as demonstrations of proper collections of digital evidence. This course is designed for anyone with an interest computer forensics to get a taste of the real world of digital forensics examination.
What You Will Learn?
- Foundation concepts about the computer forensics field
- Understanding of hexadecimal and hashing in relations to computer forensics
- An introductory understanding of what computer forensics is
- Testing a Business Continuity Program/Disaster Recovery Program.
- The process of collecting digital evidence
- How do create, mount and explore forensic digital images
- Considerations for first responders to a computer crime scene
- CPU: 64-bit Intel i5/i7 (4th generation+) – x64 bit 2.0+ GHz processor or more recent processor is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: a 64-bit system processor is mandatory)
- 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher.
- USB 3.0
- 250+ Gigabyte Host System Hard Drive minimum
- 200 Gigabytes of Free Space on your System Hard Drive – Free Space on Hard Drive is critical to host the VMs we distribute
- Students should have the capability to have Local Administrator Access within their host operating system and BIOS settings
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 day
Pricing: US $250 per person
OR Custom in house training at a venue of your choice
Fee: Negotiable. Call 0393517236 / 256 784270586