Professional Web Application Security and Defences
Course Code: IFIS/SCA/CS005
About this Course
This is a fully guided and practical course about how web applications are attacked and defended in the real world. The course/training provides all the advanced skills necessary to carry out a thorough and professional penetration test against modern web applications.
What You Will Learn?
- Assess Web applications insecurities
- Penetrate web applications
- Perform bug hunting
- Analyzing web apps with Burp suite
- Audit OWASP Top 10
- Perform web security audits
- Burp suite advanced
- Be a Web app hacker!
- The student is required to have a modern laptop device that can support virtualization technologies. With a minimum of 8 GB RAM and 60 GB Of storage.
- This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security.
- We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking.
- Very rarely this course consist of software codes, however those codes are explained in a detailed manner. Hence one shouldn’t bother about prior coding knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with how various types of advance web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test web infrastructure against various real time attack vectors.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 5 days