Tracing and Recovering Fraud losses
Course Code: IFIS/SCA/F004
About this Course
After a fraud case has been successfully been solved and the perpetrators convicted, most victims of the fraud believe they have had closure; but that is not true. A fraud investigation only ends after the losses caused by that fraud have been recovered. This is what this course is all about.
Recovering fraud losses is crucial to resolving the fraudulent crime, and it is often intricate due to fraud’s characteristically stealthy nature. Fraud examiners must be prepared to deal with the strategic, organizational, investigative and legal challenges of tracing and recovering the hidden proceeds of fraud.
There is a number of tools that a fraud examiner can use to trace illegitimate funds and recover hidden assets. This training course provides an overview of the resources, legal considerations and techniques to prepare for and conduct an asset recovery examination.
- Asset recovery specialists
- Attorneys, legal professionals and law enforcement personnel
- Detectives and private investigators
- Forensic and management accountants
- Government employees
- Internal and external auditors, CPAs and CAs
- Loss prevention and security professionals
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
Applications/relevancy to the economy
- Stolen Assets recovery
- Stolen asset tracing
Duration and Fees
- Duration: 2 Days
- Fees: $ 200