Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council ANSI accredited Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Training Aim & Objectives
- The goal of this course is to help the attendee master an ethical hacking methodology. The definition of an Ethical Hacker is very similar to a Penetration Tester. The Ethical Hacker is an individual who is usually employed within an organisation and is trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker certification will fortify the application knowledge of security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who
- Is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. The CEH class deals with real life scenarios and threats and will ensure that attendees understand how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in a target system.
- Through our small class policy, attendees will have all queries and issues dealt with by our instructor to guarantee maximum satisfaction.
CEH study and revision classes start every 2nd Week of the month.
Duration: 40 contact hours
- You receive a certificate and ongoing security updates
Meals and eats throughout class US $100 (Optional)
- Certificate issued by EC Council on passing the exam.
- SCL shall also give the candidate certificate of attendance.
CEH Fees Breakdown
|Study option/Presence||Fees (USD)|
|Lunch and Refreshments||30|
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self