Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Certification and Membership is open to associate members who are interested in taking their career to the next level by earning the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession. The CFE credential is increasingly being designated as a preferred credential in the hiring practices of businesses, government entities and law enforcement agencies.
Prerequisites for CFE Certification
- ACFE Associate membership in good standing
- Minimum academic and professional requirements must be fulfilled
- High moral character
- Agreement to abide by the Bylaws and Code of Professional Ethics of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Benefits of the CFE Credential
- Increase your earnings – CFEs earn nearly 22% more than their non-certified colleagues according to the 2010/2011 Compensation Guide for Anti-Fraud Professionals.
- Advance your career – CFE certification is documented evidence of expertise and experience, representing a high level of skill, knowledge and professionalism.
- Enhance your marketability and job security – Robert Half International identifies the CFE as “in-demand…one of the most marketable credentials today” and A.E. Feldman, a leading executive search firm states, “…the CFE has emerged as the gold standard in the area of fraud.”
- Gain professional visibility and credibility – The CFE is accepted worldwide as the standard of excellence in the anti-fraud profession.
- Distinguish yourself from your peers – The CFE credential is recognized in the hiring and promotion policies of leading organizations, including the FBI, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Certified Fraud Examiner Fees Breakdown.
|Study option/Presence||Fees (USD)|
|CFE Exam Revision Fees( To prepare you for the exam)||450|
|Lunch and Refreshments||30|
CFE Classes 2018
|Course (Duration)||Date of Event|
|CFE BootCamp Class||12th February|
|CFE Boot Camp Class||5th March|
|CFE Weekend Class||14th April|
|CFE Weekend Class||2nd June|
|CFE Weekend Class||4th August|
|CFE Weekend Class||1st September|
|CFE Weekend Class||6th October|
|CFE Weekend Class||10th November|
|CFE Boot Camp Class||3rd December|
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
CFE Course Outline