Financial Statements Fraud
To understand the different financial statements frauds, the schemes used and how to prevent the same. You will also learn:
- An introduction to fraud and corruption
- Top financial statement fraud red flags.
- Anti fraud policies, practices and education for all players in the financial reporting process
- Fraud and the laws of Uganda
- Asset misappropriation fraud
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Report to the Nations 2012, and lessons for your business
- Introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and how financial statement fraud occurs
- Forensic Auditing for fraud – where to look, how and which tools to use
- A case study of how financial statement fraud takes place
- Developing a Financial Statement Fraud Audit program
- Financial statement fraud audit reporting
- Responsibilities of management and auditors
Internal auditors, external auditors, lawyers, audit committee members, magistrates, accountants, managers, Police officers, Business/ Accounting University students, procurement professionals, corporate secretaries and Business consultants.
15 hours of full time contact. Small classes and everything is practical and flexible. Participants must be conversant with Ms. Excel and Word as a minimum. You have option of full day classes (2 days for this course) or evening classes (6:00 pm to 9:00 pm) for 4 days. Be competitive; take your career to the next level. This course, will position you above the rest.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes