Cyber and I.T Governance for Board
What You Will Learn?
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- Basic Usage of Linux/Windows/Mac
- Comfortable with Terminal Like Interface
The Cyber for Directors course enables participants to effectively and actively engage as a board in the process of identifying the evolving threats and risks to their organisation as well as maximise the opportunities to innovate and grow using the life blood of the organisation: information.
More about this course
Please note that prior governance knowledge is essential. This course builds on this knowledge and deep dives into the board’s role in the cyber space.
Therefore any of the following courses must be attended prior to attending the Cyber for Directors course.
- Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profit Directors.
- Foundations of Directorship or International Foundations of Directorship.
- Company Directors Course, Company Directors Course Update or International Company Directors Course.
This course is suitable for:
- New and existing directors seeking a greater understanding of cyber.
- Directors planning to protect and strategically use their company data and information.
- Chief Executive Officers/ Managing Directors reporting to their board on cyber.
- Chief Information Officers/ IT Managers/ Chief Information Security Officers reporting to their board on cyber.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 1 day
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback