Understanding Operating Systems
Mastering the concepts of Operating Systems is very important to get started with Computer Science because Operating System is the program which is responsible for the ease with which we are able to use computers today to solve our problems by writing application programs like Google Chrome. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Operating System like how a process is created in an Operating system , how CPU scheduling works in Operating system , what are the various scheduling algorithms we have in our Operating System, what are the allocation strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the memory management strategies used by Operating Systems , what are the page replacement strategies used by Operating Systems , how paging works in operating systems , how segmentation works in operating systems , how virtual memory works in operating systems , how multilevel paging works in operating systems , how CPU executes a process using memory manager.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it. Through this course you will not only master the basics of Operating Systems but also get ready for venturing into advanced concepts of Operating Systems.
In this course ,every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Operating Systems in the easiest way.
In line with this, The Institute of Forensics and ICT Security cordially invites you and your team to attend the Understanding Operation Systems Training
Where: Institute of Forensics and ICT Security located on 4th floor Ntinda complex, Plot 33, Ntinda road (Opp. St. Luke Church).
Fee: US$ 500 per person
You will be required to also pay $50 and this fee will get you buffet, refreshments like water and sodas, fruits and tea if needed for all the 5 days you will be training with us. Note that you can choose not to pay this fee and you will not have the above or pay for specific days, each day is $10.
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor’s degree
- Understand how Operating Systems work
- Understand how a process is created
- Understand how CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- Understand the various scheduling algorithms we have in Operating Systems
- Understand how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- Understand Memory management in Operating Systems
- Understand how a process is moved from hard disk to RAM
- understand memory allocation strategies used by operating systems