Training for the whole organisation.In a supportive, hands-on learning environment which will meet the needs of individuals.employees and enterprise.
Cyber threats affect every enterprise in every industry—no one is too big or too small. Threats do not take holidays and they are becoming more intrusive and potentially more devastating every day. To help you stay ahead of the most critical issues and find effective solutions.
Why You Should Attend The Conference
Come and understand the current strategies of addressing the cyber crime, how organizations/companies respond to cyber incidents and live sessions on how hacking is done, how mobile banking fraud takes place in Banks and telecom companies and strategies to prevent the same.
The conference shall be facilitated by top anti-fraud experts, law enforcement in Uganda with clear case studies and experience sharing
- The cost of a single cyber security incident can easily reach six-figure sums and any damage or loss to a company’s reputation could lead to dramatic loss of profits or future business.
- Cyber security training fundamentally underpins the security mechanisms in place to protect corporate assets.
- Cyber security is now fundamental to the ability of any organisation to prosper in an increasingly complex and rapidly developing online world. The benefits of having appropriately trained staff will be immediately apparent on the bottom line.
Who Should Attend The Conference
- Security Personnel
- Legal professionals
In 80% of cyber attacks, it is considered that basic risk management would have prevented the attack. By taking steps to review and invest to improve security in a number of key areas, your business can concentrate their efforts on defending against the remaining 20% of attacks.