Mobile Application Security
Course Code: IFIS MPS/01
What You Will Learn?
$850, 5 Days
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- Basic Usage of Linux/Windows/Mac
- Comfortable with Terminal Like Interface
The Mobile Application Security course gives IT security professionals the practical skills necessary to understand the technical threats and attack vectors targeting mobile devices. This course will walk you through the process of identifying security issues on Android and iOS applications, using a wide variety of techniques including Reverse Engineering, Static/Dynamic/Runtime and Network Analysis.
Features of this course
More about this course
- Getting Familiar with an Open Source framework for Automated Mobile Security Assessment.
- Learn about One Click Report Generation and Security Assessment.
- Learn how to deploy MobSF at your own environment so that you have complete control of the data. The data/report stays within the organisation and nothing is stored in the cloud.
- Perform Automated Security Assessment for both Android and iOS Applications.
- Learn about the semi Automatic Dynamic Analyzer for intelligent application logic based (whitebox) security assessments.
- This course is for Application Security Professionals interested in Mobile Application Security
- If you are trying to automate the cumbersome process of Mobile Application Security Assessment; Don’t hesitate, this is for you.
- If you want to learn Mobile Application Security, this course is probably not for you.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 5 days
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback