Professional Web Application Security and Defences
Course Code: IFIS/SCA/CS005
What You Will Learn?
$ 500, 5 Days
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- The student is required to have a modern laptop device that can support virtualization technologies. With a minimum of 8 GB RAM and 60 GB Of storage.
This is a fully guided and practical course about how web applications are attacked and defended in the real world. The course/training provides all the advanced skills necessary to carry out a thorough and professional penetration test against modern web applications.
Prior condition for this course
- A student who wants to enroll in the course must possess a solid understanding of web applications and web application security models
- This course is perfect for existing web designers as well as anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of internet security.
- We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field to learn core concepts on web hacking.
- Very rarely this course consist of software codes, however those codes are explained in a detailed manner. Hence one shouldn’t bother about prior coding knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be familiar with how various types of advance web hacks are performed and you will be fully equipped to test web infrastructure against various real time attack vectors.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 5 days
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback