Understanding Operating Systems
Course Code: IFIS/SCE/OS001
What You Will Learn?
$500, 5 Days
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Even ZERO knowledge in Operating Systems is fine – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
This course is designed to get the average computer user in line with modern and dynamic operating systems and changing environments in regards to security and performance.
Prior condition for this course
- Students must possess basic IT knowledge and must be in position to understand how inter-connected systems work.
The course is designed to be a beginner level course with hands on labs and workshops of the course topics and subjects. The course is suitable for any person with the right desire to learn and get into security.
Students must possess basic IT knowledge and must be in position to understand how inter-connected systems work.
- Blue Team players who were terrified by SEC504
- Windows endpoint and server administrators
- Anyone who wants to learn PowerShell automation
- Anyone implementing the CIS Critical Security Controls
- Anyone implementing the MITRE ATT&CK mitigations
- DoD admins applying the NSA/DISA Secure Host Baseline
- Those deploying or managing a PKI or smart cards
- Those wanting a more rugged Windows architecture
Duration and Fees
Duration: 5 days
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback