Windows Systems Forensic Analysis
Course Code: IFIS/SCE/DF002
What You Will Learn?
$250, 2 Days
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- CPU: 64-bit Intel i5/i7 (4th generation+) – x64 bit 2.0+ GHz processor or more recent processor is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: a 64-bit system processor is mandatory)
- 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: 8 GB of RAM or higher of RAM is mandatory and minimum. For best experience, 16GB of RAM is recommended.)
- Wireless 802.11 Capability
- USB 3.0
- 250+ Gigabyte Host System Hard Drive minimum
- 200 Gigabytes of Free Space on your System Hard Drive – Free Space on Hard Drive is critical to host the VMs we distribute
- Students should have the capability to have Local Administrator Access within their host operating system and BIOS settings
You cannot protect what you do not know, and understanding forensic capabilities and artefacts is a fundamental cog of information security. This course centres on building in-depth digital forensics knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems. You will learn how to recover, analyse, and substantiate forensic data on Windows systems, track particular user activity on your network, and organize findings for use in incident response, internal investigations, and civil/criminal proceedings. You will be able to use your new skills to validate security tools, enhance vulnerability assessments, identify insider threats, track hackers, and improve security policies.
- This course is for Application Security Professionals interested in Mobile Application Security
- If you are trying to automate the cumbersome process of Mobile Application Security Assessment; Don’t hesitate, this is for you.
- If you want to learn Mobile Application Security, this course is probably not for you.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 days
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback