I.T Security Essential Training
Course Code: IFIS/SCE/CS002
What You Will Learn?
$ 250, 3 Days
- Certificate of completion
- Full access to study materials
- Access to summit ACADEMY
- System running Windows 64-bit version
- At least 8 GB RAM
- 50 GB of available disk space (more space is recommended)
- Administrator access to the operating system and all security software installed.
- Anti-virus software will need to be disabled in order to install some of the tools.
- An available USB port.
- Machines should NOT contain any personal or company data.
- Verify that under BIOS, Virtual Support is ENABLED.
This course is the first step to learn the most effective steps to prevent cybercrime occurrences and identify threats with hands on techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. You will learn from practical sessions delivered by professionals in the field with many years of experience. The knowledge attained will help you and your company that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment. This course aims to enable students to understand properly how to secure and defend a network.
You will learn;
- Causes of system data losses and breaches
- How to identify compromised systems on your network.
- The value of each security device and their accurate configuration.
- Setting up suitable security metrics
Prior condition for this course
- This course covers all of the core areas of security and assumes a basic understanding of technology, networks, and security
- Security professionals
- Operations personnel
- IT engineers and supervisors
- Forensic analysts, penetration testers, and auditors
- Anyone new to information security with some background in information systems and networking.
Duration and Fees
Duration: 2 days
Need to know more?
Contact Our team and get all your questions answered or you can request for a call back
Request a Callback
Talk to us on +256 414 231 136 or fill in these details below and request a callback